Sunday, August 3, 2014

" I came to realize that there are so many people lost in this world wondering what's going on in their lives and don't know which way to go. Then there are those people who knows what's going on, but don't want to step in and share or simply, don't know how to. And then you have those people who are born gifted to inspire, motivate and make things happen and start changing the world around them. I have decided to be an integral part of that greatness through God's blessings. They are the ones who opened my eyes to see the other side of life because I was once sitting back watching things happen and keep wondering what's going to happen. But now, I'm making things happen with so much love and passion in enriching other's lives...GOD is GOOD..."#GODisGOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment