Sunday, February 22, 2015

"Happy Sunday Morning" To You All! 
Hope Everyone is feeling 'blessed' this morning... 
It's a 'beautiful' Sunday Morning and a great opportunity to 'Thank The Lord' for reminding us how 'blessed' we are each and everyday...
Let us begin this Sunday Morning by praying this prayer 'together': "Dear Lord, I want to take a minute not to ask for anything from You, but simply say "Thank You" for all I have... I 'thank You' for the Grace of being alive this morning; I 'thank You' for the sleep that has refreshed me; I 'thank You' for the chance to make a new beginning. I am 'comforted' by the promises of Your Word and help us all to live all our ways with 'thankful' hearts and 'loving' ways..." I give 'YOU' all the honor and praise in Jesus' name. AMEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment