Thursday, November 26, 2015


"The tradition of Thanksgiving Day teaches us to 'appreciate' the 'finer things' in life...The funny thing about Thanksgiving, or any huge meal, is that you spend 12 hours shopping for it and then chopping and cooking and braising and blanching. Then it takes 20 minutes to eat it and everybody sort of sits around in a food coma, and then it takes four hours to clean it up...
As your family and friends gather around for Thanksgiving, think of all the 'wonderful time' you have 'spent together'. Count your 'blessings', as you have the gift of 'love' and 'companionship'. Share 'happy thoughts', 'optimistic plans', and 'dreams' with your family...
On Thanksgiving Day, we need to 'reflect' on the things we are 'Thankful' for. I don't need a 'Special' Day to be 'Thankful' for my 'Family' and 'Friends' that I hold 'Dear' in My Heart. You have all brought 'Love' and 'Happiness' into My Life, and 'Everyday' is 'Thanksgiving'... "I Love You" All and All The 'Bountiful' 'Blessings' You Bring..." Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...It's time for me to say, 'Stuff Yourself' with lots of 'Fun' and 'Good Food'...And "Happy Thanksgiving Day" To You and Your Family! ‪#‎HappyThanksgiving‬‪#‎BeThankfulEveryday‬

No comments:

Post a Comment